ADICROL GR 58
Field of use
Slightly branched polyester resin with polymeric modifications. Applications: indicated in the production of shoe soles. The final product is characterized by good bearing capacity and dimensional stability.
- Acids/Anhydrides: Aliphatic
- Main glycols: MEG, DEG
- Structure: Branched, modified
- Appearance: Dispersion
- OH number: 56 - 62 mg KOH/g
- Acid number: ≤ 0,8 mg KOH/g
- Brookfield viscosity (temperature): 1500 - 3200 (60°C) mPa·s
- Water content: ≤ 0,05 %
- Hazen colour: N.D.
|Applications||Polyurethane Systems for Footwear Industry|
|Technical sheet||Request more info|