ADICROL AGR 60
Field of use
Slightly branched and with a polymeric modification that makes this polyester suitable in the production of shoe soles. The final product is characterized by good bearing capacity and dimensional stability.
- Acids/Anhydrides: Dicarboxylic
- Main glycols: MEG
- Structure: Branched, modified
- Appearance: Liquid
- OH number: 58 - 62 mg KOH/g
- Acid number: ≤ 1 mg KOH/g
- Brookfield viscosity (temperature): 14000 - 19000 (35°C) mPa·s
- Water content: ≤ 0,1 %
- Hazen colour: N.D.
|Applications||Polyurethane Systems for Footwear Industry|
|Technical sheet||Request more info|